New to PLC

Kevin.johnson

I have a bX-DM1-10ED2 and i can't tell if its working or not. I wrote a simple program in domore designer that keeps the circuit on all the time and the output light stays on but i'm not sure if current is supposed to be present at the y0 (output) or not. I'm not getting any current through the multimeter.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Right above Y0 you have a 1C, that needs +12vdc to +24vdc and then you should see that on Y0.

DoMore.PNG

DoMore1.PNG

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello, I have an automation direct d2 262 plc and C-more HMI EA9T6CL-R. I need to prepare a program, scheduled to be performed on a future date. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to delve a little into rs-485 communications for a couple projects of mine. Until now I've been using a delta vfd and a delta...
Replies
Views
Greetings All, I recently decided to start freelancing in Controls and Automation part time, most of my experience has been with Rockwell...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem communicating my PLC with Drive via Modbus connection. I start by opening the port and there is no problem, but then when I...
Replies
Views
I have worked on small projects using AB Micrologix but now we want to take a photo, process it online, and sort based on returned variables...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom