Alarms and events in Wonderware Intouch, help required urgently.

mundae

Hi all
We are on a critical path of commission a system we are working on with InTouch Scada system. We have three nodes, one development and two viewing nodes. Customer wants to log user input events from each node. I have configured alarm db logger manager to log alarms and events to a database on \\node1\InTouch!$System -------connected to PLC
\\node2\InTouch!$System -------runtime only
\\node3\InTouch!$System -------runtime only

Problem is each alarm gets logged three times, obviously each coming from its respective node. But events work ok though I get messy DDE type events attached to each node.
If I query almdb logger as only node1(server) then any events from other nodes dont get logged.
We are not having too much luck with our local wonderware tech support and its getting a bit frustrating for the customer and us too.
Would anyone out there please advise on this issue and guide us on how it can be resolved? Any feedback, advise would be appreciated at this time.
Thank you