PID control Q-seris PLC from Mitsubishi

stooperbike

Hello all,
I need some feedback for Mitsu’s PID algorithm for the Q-processor, how hard was it to set up, did it behave as expected, what happen when you made setpoint changes, and so on. I have used the PID function in the FX’s and it was very difficult to set and did not control very well. I may use a Q on our next job but before I do I wanted to get some feedback. The PID would be used for several flow control valves, one PID function per valve, estimate three valves. Thank you in advance for the help.

thanks for he response GD, all this worry about what to use and the project was sownsized from big and complicated to small and easy. What exatcly do you mean by Mitsi range?

Similar Topics

I have S7 1512C controler for controlling 48 PID temperature loop, the output is PWM. Please I need the best, most efficient way to write the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having trouble solving a problem I've been working on for several months, and thought you might like a stab at it. The machine runs...
Replies
Views
How can I connect PID Output to a valve. In ladder logic program is there any logic do I want to add between valve and PID? PV=SP What will be the...
Replies
Views
I am setting up control for Hypochlorite dosing. The easy part is the dosing calculation for flow pacing but I would also like to setup trimming...
Replies
Views
Hey guys! I'm a newbie in the control area, so I'm gonna drop some thoughts here... We want to control the opening of big silos (about 1900...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom