DONATE your automation expertise to COVID-19 fight

I am based in London, UK. I am happy to support with no obligation. Followings are my skill set:

Programming Languages:

C Prog, VB Script.,Visual C#, JavaScript, CSS, HTML, Python

Application Software:

PLC programming software SIEMENS TIA Portal, Simatic Manager, SCHNEIDER ProWorx, UnityPro and ROCKWELL RSLogix 5000/500. SCADA Application Software WINCC, Factorylink, Wonderware InTouch, Archestra IDE, HMI development software WINCC TIA Portal.

Databases: MS Access, MySQL, PostgresQL, MS SQL

Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, XP Prof. 2003, 2007 Server.

Donate their automation expertise to local manufacturers

We are a small Automation firm in Alberta. We have enough bandwidth to support the local hospital and manufacturers. We have expertise in Allen Bradley, Siemens and Schneider PLC and HMI.
We also have National Instrument Licence (LabVIEW) for precision measurements and high speed processing cases.

Don't hesitate to contact me shall you need our assistance.

Stay Safe and Healthy,
Amir ([email protected])

Rees Engineering Corp (www.ReesEngineering.com) is a full service industrial automation and system controls integrator serving our customer’s needs for the past 21 years. We are industry independent and have provided solutions to multiple industries such as pharma, packaging, material handling, process control, food, gasses, automotive, plastics, glass, powder, metals, petrochemical, converting, water treatment and museum exhibits.

Rees Engineering has been involved with both large and small control projects that involve custom designs, modifications, system upgrades, troubleshooting and the migration of legacy control systems.
We are manufacture independent with design and programming experience with most major brands of industrial controls (AB, Siemens, Automation Direct, Schneider, GE, Keyence, IDEC …). Our control product experience includes: PLC, HMI, machine vision, SCADA, data collection, motor control (VFD, DC drives, MS), motion control (servo, stepper & linear), sensors, and pneumatics.

Rees Engineering offers services for control system design, programming (PLC, HMI, SCADA, vision, VFD’s, motion …), factory testing, field startup/service, electrical CAD, panel assembly (on-site panel shop), specification development, and troubleshooting.

Please let me know how we can help you in these trying times.

Jay Rees, PE
Rees Engineering Corp.
Collegeville, PA 19426

Last edited:
rockwell and factory talk

I am thoroughly versed in Rockwell software, more current with studio 5000 but have used rs-logx 5000, 500 and 5 a great deal. also Rockwells factory talk M.E. software, I have all versions of the software and can help remotely or possibly on location if absolutely necessary. Email me at [email protected]

Automation!!

I have a vast portfolio of PLC's, HMI's and other automation equipment at my current work place (slowly phasing and standardizing). I am willing to help out when/where I can. Please don't hesitate to reach out and ask questions, comments, concerns. I am located in the greater Grand Rapids MI area.

I am based in Australia.
Control system engineer with embedded system experience as well.

I can provide technical advice for prototyping ventilator

Last edited:
I am an Automation Controls Engineer based in San Jose CA. I can help with the following platforms:
1. PLCs: Rockwell Software (Studio 5000, Logix 500), Siemens TIA portal
2. SCADA: Ignition, Cimplicity, iFix, FTView SE
3. HMIs: FTView ME

I'm in Kansas and fixing to be open during the Summertime. I'm proficient in electrical and mechanical systems, familiar with Allen Bradley, Productivity Series and Click systems. I'm also quite adept in the communications aspect. Getting different things to talk to each other as well as network troubleshooting, design, and installation. In addition to all of that, I'm pretty handy with general computer maintenance / software / Virtual Machines. Finally, I have a knack for dealing with odd-ball systems and setups and finding a path forward.

All of those statements are kind of general because I'm a generalist.

PM me on here and I'll get the email.

Willing to help anyway I can;
Independent PLC programer and Industrial automation engineering.
Located in Central Indiana; Automation Direct & National Instruments (LookOut HMI)
over 25 years programing experience in Industrial & Foundry environments.
Stock of 5 to 7K$ of AD PLC parts for emergency service calls.
mark at protecelectric dot com

I will help out any way that I can, I am a Controls Engineer based out of middle TN, southern KY. Allen Bradley PLC's, HMI's me, se, Drives, Servo's. I also have experience in Siemens Simotion, S7, GE Fanuc, Maple, WonderWare me and classic intouch. 27 years in electrical, electronics and automation.