GX IEC Developer update

mppdk

Hey

I have IEC developer v. 6.10, and i have a program that is v. 7.01

Can i somehow update my version or convert the plc-program so i can open it??

Best regards MPP

As far as I know - NO!
You could try to make an ASCII-export of the program, and then import this copy with your 6.10-version of GXIEC. If that doesn´t work, then I would suggest you buy a newer version of GXIEC.

I have done this with a GX Developer pgm and it might work with iec. Create a project with the older version then transfer the file named "BROWSER"(this contains all the pgm code/logic). from the newer version into your older version and then try and open it hope it works Best of luck.

Similar Topics

I tried to update my Mitsubishi GID 7.01 FX => 7.03 FX. The update seemed to damage an other Mitsubishi program in my PC (GX Developer 7) so that...
Replies
Views
Hi, Lets say I have a bit of code where I have used the Mitsi address "M6" several times. I then decide to declare this M6 in the Global...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm working on a Mitsubishi Q series PLC whose code was developed in Mistubishi's GX IEC Developer v7.04. I looked online for GX IEC...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm working on a Mitsubishi Q series PLC whose code was developed in Mistubishi's GX IEC Developer v7.04. I looked online for GX IEC...
Replies
Views
Hello, i want to do a device backup but can´t find it. Someone remembers? :huh:
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom