Powerflex 525 Does Manual Mode Exist?

Sym_Boots

Does anyone know if the Powerflex 525 has a manual mode option like Powerflex 753s do? For the Powerflex 753 I am using a 20-750-ENETR module to communicate with my PLC and reading the Logic Status word bit 9 to tell if the drive is set to manual by the HIM or not. I cannot find a similar status or parameter in the powerflex 525 manual and I am wondering if I am not looking in the right spot. Does anyone know if a similar function exists with the 525 and what it would be called?

Have a look at parameter B012.

You can also use bits 8 (ENetSpeedCtrl) and 9 (ENetLogicCtrl) of the LogicStatus word. The only inference you can make from them is that drive control comes from *something* other than ENet, such as the drive's terminals or the keypad itself.

525B012.PNG