G&L PiC90/PiC900 and COMM 900 library for ARCNET communications to HMI?

AK5fa

Dear Experts,

I know that it has been a very long time since G&L products have been discontinued. But I am wondering if anybody have had any experience with PIC900 (or PIC90) CPUs and COMM900 (ARCNET)-related software (for PIC and PC)?

Or has anyone had any materials related to the "COMM900 ASFB" software kit from G&L? I read the COMM 900 manual from Kollmorgen site, but I couldn't find any related files (.LDO, .LIB, etc). I'm primarily interested in the PiC-side software implementation, but I would welcome any PC-side related programs (source code and binaries).

Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.
AK5fa

Similar Topics

Hi, I have an old Giddings & Lewis Pic900 Turbo PLC system with a serial card connected to a GE (cincinnati electronics) (Greyline) 3415 using...
Replies
Views
So I get a G&L CPU back from a repair depot. It is a 9043 with comms (M.1016.9679R7). I cannot communicate with it via serial. The tried and...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. As the title suggests, I need to configure a Danfoss Aquadrive FC202 inverter, so that its logic inhibits the local command when the...
Replies
Views
Hi; In a cabinet of a machine, a Fatek PLC with an Ethernet communication card is working. In the same cabinet, there is a 1 kW inverter. When...
Replies
Views
After updating a panel, I inherited another PLC for my "learning lab". It's a Modicon TSX Micro. I've not worked with a Modicon PLC yet, so I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom