Windows Panel PC and UPS

celichi

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello Everyone,

I hope all my American friends had lots of Turkey and Football!

What is everyone using for UPS power for Panel PCs?

I am looking for a DIN rail mounted UPS that can be inside our control panels. Currently we use Sola, but I think there should be a connection to the PC to auto-shutdown when the UPS is running low on battery.

I use this at home, on my APC UPSs, but looking for DIN rail industrial options.

Thanks - P

I use PULS. They have digital outs for buffering, but not one that specifically states it is near-drained.

I was using Phoenix Contact before but they got too hard to get stock (mainly the battery units). The controller of them did however have USB comms of some sort.

Similar Topics

I want to run a factory talk view ME project in a Panel View Plus 7 Performance HMI. The project was developed in a 'Windows 7 Professional 64 bit...
Replies
Views
Good Friday. I have a Generic Panel 7" that Runs on Windows Embedded CE 6.0 I am curious if there is an HMI Software that I could use with this. I...
Replies
Views
I am a Tech for Klein Tools and need software to troulbe shoot a Xycom Model 3200AC panel. ProFace tells me that it used Softscreen for windows...
Replies
Views
I'm interested in purchasing a 10" panel PC for use while travelling. I'm willing to give up processing power for the convenience of a programming...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to know if it's possible to update the OS Windows CE 3.0 to at least 4.0 on my panelview (RAC6182 versaview). I have not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom