Need help to communicate Parker Servo Drive via SLC 5/03

AB2005

Dear Friends,

We have a setting machine in which 20 Parker Servo Drives and motors (name plate images attached) used to place the tools at desired position. The control system is a very old, PC based having MS DOS. The PC communicates with all drives via an RS232/485 converter and then a daisy chain to all drives.
As we have been facing problems with the control system, so we have started working to control the servo drives via an available SLC 5/03 and I/O cards.
I need help to my friends how to attain that goal as i don't have any experience with servo drives in past. I read the manual of drive but need some help to complete the task.

Thanks in advance.

IMG03493-20120607-1512.jpg IMG03494-20120607-1516.jpg

OK. Its means i need to arrange
--> optional devicenet board EC4
--> Devicenet scanner module 1747-SDN
After installation of 1747-SDN in PLC chases it will make communication link with Parker drive. Correct?

AB2005: Yes they can communicate, but you have to handle i/O between them, before you start please try downloading "EC4" board manual in order to understand how the thing is going to work, maybe they have programming example(s).

AB2005: Yes they can communicate, but you have to handle i/O between them, before you start please try downloading "EC4" board manual in order to understand how the thing is going to work, maybe they have programming example(s).
HI Dear
do you have "EC4" board manual?