1769-HSC CurrentRate

So.
Hopefully this is the conclusion to this madness. I have finally realized what Geospark was telling me all along in the absolutely perfect explanation of this he gave me.

Once coming to my test bench this afternoon for a bit. I had one of those poop myself moments where I just sit in amazement at my inattention to detail and wonder how I missed this all along. ....... It was while reading my own post where I said

""""I have a line of code that says if Local:5:O.CtroEN then turn on Local:5:O.ResetRisingEdgeZ. No conditions, every scan."""""

Then I realized that, No I'm not setting .ResetRisingEdgeZ, I'm unlatching it. In my test program and in my line program. What an idiot!! Eh!! I quickly change that unlatch instruction to an OTE and now life is good!

I'm absolutely smitten with the fact that I can leave work on Friday feeling like this beast is put to bed and I can come in next week and actually progress with the project, but at the same time...... UURGRGRHHH!!

However...... I do feel that I have a supreme understanding of just about every aspect of this card now but tough lessons learned!!

Have a good weekend!

PLC Pie Guy said:
...I have finally realized what Geospark was telling me...

Geospark said:
See, I knew I'd figure it all out for you!...

See, I'm still sorting it for you!

But joking aside - apologies for not replying to you during your hair pulling phase the last few days (I was busy all week commissioning a new monitor system on a machine); but you have gotten there yourself with only little prompting from me and while you feel it was an uphill battle, you are now hopefully atop that hill.

PLC Pie Guy said:
...I do feel that I have a supreme understanding of just about every aspect of this...

Learning the hard way is sometimes the only way to truly understand what is before you...

Pema Chodron said:
Nothing every goes away until it teaches us what we need to know.

Regards,
George

But joking aside - apologies for not replying to you during your hair pulling phase the last few days (I was busy all week commissioning a new monitor system on a machine); but you have gotten there yourself with only little prompting from me and while you feel it was an uphill battle, you are now hopefully atop that hill.

Ha no worries there.. I don't have enough hair to pull. Maybe from my ears! Besides, you already gave me all I needed to know. I just had to get my Ts dotted and my eyes crossed.

Thanks again.