Free Graphics Symbols

ranjana

I am looking for free Graphics Symbols to be used with one of my RSVIEW32 Project.
RSVIEW library does not have enough symbols. Previously i can download some good symbols for free from RSVIEWFORUM website. But i could not find that now. I donot know why they removed it. or is that available in a different place in RSVIEWFORUM. I searched my best but could not find out.

Many people posted different web address like Softwaretoolbox and riecherd website. But those are for a fee.

I am working on water/Power plant project and thought if i could find some symbols related to this plant.

Any webaddress were i can download symbols free?

Many thanks

Yes i know the current location of all RS forum.
But even in that (RSVIEW32 forum) i could not find the free graphics download page.
Any good webaddress would be of much help.

Thanks

Automation Direct's EZ-Touch software (used to program their HMI's) includes Reichard's "Symbol Factory". I'm not sure if it includes ALL the symbols that you get with Reichard's stuff, but it's got quite a lot. I've purchased this software and Symbol Factory WILL run independent of EZ-Touch.

My point is that you can download a working copy of EZ-Touch HERE. It's only limitation is that you can't write to the panel. In your case, that doesn't matter. All you want is Symbol Factory... After you install the demo software, you can run the Symfac1.exe file from the C:\Program Files\EZTouch\Symbols directory (or wherever the software installs to). There's also a help file for Symbol Factory in that directory which explains how to use it.

If all else fails, EZ-Touch software is only US$139 vs. Reichard's US$500. That's a heck of a lot cheaper, even if it's lacking a few "bonus" symbols... :cool:

beerchug

-Eric

Thanks Eric Nelson

I am downloading EZTOUCH free demo. Its around 15MB so it takes long time to download. once downloaded i will try as per your comments.

many thanks again

Well?...

ranjana said:
...I am downloading EZTOUCH free demo. Its around 15MB so it takes long time to download. once downloaded i will try as per your comments
Just curious... Did this work?... Or are you still downloading?... :confused:

beerchug

-Eric