Proface touch screen

virtous_77

Hi guys. I have a problem wd my GP 2400 touch screen. It sends a "PLC NOT Responding" error. Im using a Keyence KV 24DT PLC. How could I mend this problem. Please advice. Thanx..

virtous_77,

The most likely cause for a "PLC Not Responding" error is that you have lost the communications between the PLC and the GP2400 touch screen. Stepping down through the troubleshooting matrix, the most likely reason for losing communications is your cable is unplugged or loose. Next most likely is your PLC is not in run mode, has faulted, or has lost its power supply. Third, someone may have changed the communications setup parameters to be incorrect. Fourth, you have a malfunction, wither at the touch screen, or at the PLC.

Similar Topics

I have a Proface HMI touch screen display model GP-4501TW. My problem is on the screen retention when the network communication via TCP is cut. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, May i get some info on how to unlock the proface touch screen to upload data/backup data. Currently i am not able to upload/download...
Replies
Views
Hi, When i try to backup my existing proface touch screen, it will show error " no upload data in GP " . what is the cause ? how to solve ? Pls...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I wonder did anyone try to configure the siemen CP340 communication unit to a proface touch screen before? i have a CPU 313C with...
Replies
Views
Working on a model PFXGP4501TAA panel that's been in operation for 5 years. It communicates with a SLC500 over RS232. Today the HMI screens would...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom