A Free HMI with Eye Catching Graphics is Now Available

Is there any way to increase the scan time with DF1 Drivers? I have pneumatic cylinders firing in a rapid sequence, and Advanced HMI is not always able to pick them up and display it on screen.

I believe there is a PoleRateOverride property for each driver. I also believe that the default is 500ms. You can decrease it, but I'm not sure what the limit would be for DF1.

I set the PoleRateOverride property to 50ms, and that seemed to solve the problem, I guess DF1 will communicate that fast because it is working. Thank You!

You can actually set the PollRateOverride to 0 and it will update as fast as the communications allow. You have to be careful because this can also increase the CPU usage.

If you are using version 3.99r, the DF1 driver has a property named EnableLogging. This will write and time stamp all of the communications to a file named SerialLogFile.txt . If you are curious, you can run this logging and look at the file to see how fast it is really updating. Just don't leave it enabled on a production deployment because it will keep increasing the file size until it faults.

Trend

Hello Archie, tks for your free HMI.
I have some data need to graph on trend at real time. The trend wil have 2 part, Ox is real time and Oy is my data such as: Pressure, Frequency, Setpoint,... But I dont know how to use Graph in AdvanceHMi. So, help me please :( Thank you :)

I have some data need to graph on trend at real time. The trend wil have 2 part, Ox is real time and Oy is my data such as: Pressure, Frequency, Setpoint,... But I dont know how to use Graph in AdvanceHMi. So, help me please :( Thank you :)
1) Add a ChartBySampling to the form
2) In the Properties Window select PLCAddressItems, then select the ellipsis (button with 3 dots)
3) When the new window opens, click the Add Button
4) Enter the information about the PLC address you need to chart

1) Add a ChartBySampling to the form
2) In the Properties Window select PLCAddressItems, then select the ellipsis (button with 3 dots)
3) When the new window opens, click the Add Button
4) Enter the information about the PLC address you need to chart

Thank you for your help. I tried but can't show this trend. I tried to create a basic button with code
Trendform.Chartbysampling2.series.("frequency").points.addXY(Time of day, EthernetIPforCLXCom1.Read("Program:Mainprogram.frequency"))
But it cant trend, too. :( :(

Thank you for your help. I tried but can't show this trend. I tried to create a basic button with code
Trendform.Chartbysampling2.series.("frequency").points.addXY(Time of day, EthernetIPforCLXCom1.Read("Program:Mainprogram.frequency"))
But it cant trend, too. :( :(
Try adding a BasicLabel to the form and setting PLCAddressValue to Program:Mainprogram.frequency to see if it shows the value when you run the application.

Try adding a BasicLabel to the form and setting PLCAddressValue to Program:Mainprogram.frequency to see if it shows the value when you run the application.

Sorry cuz I reply too late. And thank you about your help :) That's amazing :D :D :D
My project have completed!!

Untitled.jpg

I assume you do not have a driver for GE RX3i SRTP Ethernet comms.
OPC is my only choice? Modbus TCP would work but it is lot of comm request logic in RX3i.

About link to Ecxel

Archie! I want to log my data to Ecxel like dataloger and made a trend in Ecxel with this data. Can u help me some guide?
Here's my dataloger file. I have fixed something in your code.

Untitled.jpg