RSLogix 5000 V20.04 installation error

yang1216

Hi all,
I installed a RSLogix 5000 V20.04 to my Windows 10 system today, and it seemed everything is ok before I started it.
The software gave me an error 0x80042082 RxE_LOCALE_CHANGED_BY_OUTSIDE - The locale language settings for RSLogix 5000 was changed.
So what should I do then? Can I fix this error?
Thanks very much.

Sort of a guess, but during setup you chose one language and then your computer made it default to another language, or an unsupported language for that installer.

Similar Topics

Hello All, A program was downloaded to a CompactLogix PLC by a colleague. When I attempt to open the program I get a message: Failed to open...
Replies
Views
Ive recently been having trouble with the stability of my connection when online with a plc, The software intermittently freezes (cogwheel...
Replies
Views
I have a subroutine that gets called to copy a UDT In an array to a tag. This subroutine will be called around once per minute and has been...
Replies
Views
I've googled and searched for this error but can't see it anywhere. When I try to open this program I get the following. Error 0x8004201d...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to export some add on instructions & sub routines and import them into a program that is in Rslogix 5000 v20. The program...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom