Problem conect PLC FX1N-40MT .

phuc0072000

Hj everybody , I'm a newbie
I have problem connecting to read the program from the FX1N PLC as shown below.
I use cable USB SC9 , and tested with cable Usb to Com , but both can't conect . I chose the correct COM port , and test connection successful .
I have tried this cable with another device, it can connect.
I use software GX Developer , and GX work 2 .
PLC no have password .
My computer use Win 10 OS 64Bit
If you have experience with this issue, please help me,
thank you very much.!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/wh95Y9riGHKyWGFv9
https://photos.app.goo.gl/oBgwf1BVHbmVZFhJ8

The LEDs, "Power", "ERROR" and "RUN" are not shining, but I/O LEDs are ON so I would say you have PLC malfunctioned. Also, hudging by the color of SC09 it is not original cable. However, I would try to download drivers from MyMitsubishi.

Ronnie, Should not matter as the FX Defaults to 9600 after power up, Both GXDev, Works & Beijers test at this then sends commands to adjust to the selected baud rate, found this out when I talked to Kepware regarding a problem after power up of PLC defaulted to 9600 but GX versions & Beijers would always connect even at 57k. But then again the interface cable does look like a clone & it may depend on the USB to 232 converter being good quality.
The only other time I have had this is wrong parity, stop bits etc. never on baud rate.

All I can say is I've had the same fault and it was making a connection but faulted on upload.
I changed baud and all was well.
Can't harm to try :)