1771-OFE analog output scaling issue

attached is the page from the manual regarding the links at the top of the module
I have played with few combinations of 'Last State' jumpers, but still the same.
I read manual again and again, the last state is related to output while lost connections between processor and output card, not related to 4-20mA output.

and the config links - one set per channel
those Dips are related to Voltage output only, right?

Any way, I guess the 1771-OFE1 B may be a voltage output only? The manual (1771-OFE Series B) is not so clear for me.
I will tried 1771-OFE2 which is 4-20mA.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Greetings to all ... I got this in my emails today from somebody new ... I’m answering it here to benefit the forum ... I’ve cleaned out...
Replies
Views
to get straight to the point im working with a PLC-5/20 programmable controller, is mounted on a 1771 a3b1 12 slot chassis. it has 1771 ofe and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to reconfigure some channels on an existing 1771OFE of a PLC 5/20E. All 4 channels are 1-5vdc right now. I know I will need to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having issues getting my channel output voltages to change (1-5vdc) by manipulating the data file values. I am also curious as to my...
Replies
Views
I need to install a 1771-ofe1 in a 1771 chasis conected to controllogix by controlnet. Is there anybody who can help me with the configuration?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom