Toshiba Engineering Tool 4 and nv Type 1 Light system

AK5fa

Dear Experts,

Does anyone have experience in using Toshiba Engineering Tool 4 (ver 4.11.x~) with Unified nv Series Type 1 Light system?
(CPU: PUM12 with EN651A Ethernet module)?

I'm wondering about WHEN can I use the "Write" or "Download" buttons in the "Module Properties" dialog->"Other" tab for the CPU?

(see attachment)

Should the CPU be STOPped / HALTed?
Or is there another way?
(The PDF manual (6F8C1290) and online help for the Engineering Tool is not helpful at all!

Please reply, if you know how to proceed.

Thanks a lot in advance!
AK5fa

Toshiba-ComputerLink_1024a_m.png

Similar Topics

Hi, I have two Toshiba G3 Tosvert-130, one of them I can see monitoring mode, I can control with the LCD display, recently I changed the presets...
Replies
Views
I inherited a system with the Micrologix 1500 talking to 8 VFDs using Modbus RTU protocol. One of the VFDs was replaced with a Toshiba VF AS1...
Replies
Views
Another software thread! We have a Toshiba EX100 that's just been working away quietly in a panel for 20 years, never causing a problem to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Any body had success to change parameters in between a Toshiba Inverter VF-S11 using a Red Lion any series (mine is K304), and MODBUS RTU...
Replies
Views
So far, the Toshiba drives seem to be the best out there. I wish their software was a little better though.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom