S7-1500 and OB82 and Diagnostic Interrupts

if you need wire break of AI-channel, I would go with comparing raw data of channel.
0-27648 is normal range for 4-20.
It is stated on AI-manual which numbers are for mA and Volts for outside normal range.
If would check if channel goes below 3ma or above 20,5ma.

OB-blocks are old way for TIA. Not sure when system blocks for checking errors are added. Pretty sure that they didn't exist first on TIA.

Yes thats what I have done before - however as there is diagnostics I assumed with the code it would be easy to just get at it :)

Similar Topics

I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a 1764 1500 LSP Series A that keeps failing with DTL_E_FAIL I/O error. Searching around it seems there's a weird issue specifically...
Replies
Views
Hi all Trying to remotely connect to a TIA Portal PLC. I can ping it without a problem but can't get my software to connect. I've opened port...
Replies
Views
Been fighting all morning with a stubborn HMI. It just won´t connect with the plc. attaching from settings. Have i missed anything? Both plc and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Maybe I am overthinking this issue, but here is what I have going on. I have a program running for a water valve on a DI system. We...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom