Siemens Rotary Servo In Torque Mode

JD
Also trace the torque and compare what the torque sensor shows and what the drive trace torque shows
I hope that makes sense

Just to close the loop on this I worked for hours on tuning the servos in yesterday. Played with the P and I until I was able to reduce the torque to an acceptable level. Siemens then supported me today while we did some runs and they agreed that the torque was within the motors capabilities. So the strategy that I have with the technology objects is sufficient without have to switch to a direct torque mode.

Thanks to all the members who jumped in on this.

Similar Topics

Currently, I am using an old siemens encoder p/n:6fx2001-5ss24, 25bit, 10-30V with their own mating connector. SSI interface. Since the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am an omron plc tec , lately I came across a siemens s7 200 cn plc . Can someone help me regarding the software required and...
Replies
Views
This is the first time I am working with Simatic Manager Step7 as I started my siemens journey with TIA which is pretty easy and do a lot of stuff...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have PLC S7-1200 and switch XC-208 and Iam trying to implement this SNMP library: SIOS I am not sure, what I am doing wrong, but there is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i am the new controls guy at the plant and i have inherited a pc from the previous controls guy with Siemens tia portal version 16 and 17...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom