Citect configuration for dual LAN Card

I have vijeo citect 7.4 installed on my pc which is having two lan cards configured for two different netowork.
Network 1 IP - 192.168.1.4
Network 2 IP- 10.0.32.115

Network 1 is my local network which is having all the PLC, SERVER and 1 display client.
Network 2 is my company's IT network which I would like to use for display client at some other location.
How would I be able to configure my server for this???

Maybe assign all server on project as Network 2 then try to run first. If it fine you could config computer setup wizard on client computer to be control client or view only client.

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, I have been assigned to configure client station for a currently running system, currently their is an engineering station and...
Replies
Views
Dear All, i m currently working on vijeo citect scada 7.20 and i need to confiure server reduandancy in our project . so plz tell me the required...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a running project on Citect v5.42 and simatic net v6.4 I have created a new spare PC and loaded all software like Citect, station...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In a factory where we installed Citect 7.20 the computer began to show the first signs of end of life. They never considered...
Replies
Views
I have a running backup of Citect and plc and I want to make a spare PC station so I have installed the win XP and somatic net v6.0 and import the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom