1746-HSCE output reference

bunches7399

I have a SLC 5/05 processor and I am trying to reference an output from a High speed counter card to be used elsewhere in the PLC. The output functions as intended, I am just wanting to reference it elsewhere.

This 1746-HSCE is in slot 9 of the PLC
I want to use this bit that controls the "0" output but when refrencing the M1 file I get an adressing error. M1:9.4/8 which the manual specifys as the location for that output, I get an error. Nor does using the output address for it O:9/0.

Similar Topics

I had a 1746-HSCE go suspected bad. have to swap the card in the morning. Other than dip switch settings is there any configuration to do?
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have a machine where was a servo with extra encoder. That encoder had resolution 100ppr/5V. We did replace complet servopack (...
Replies
Views
I am upgrading HSC modules and have some questions. I can't attach the manuals for reference as they are too large. 1746-HSCE uses M0:e.1/4 for a...
Replies
Views
Processor Error Message: G file configuration error.. user program G file size exceeds capacity of the module. I cannot seem to find any data...
Replies
Views
Hey there, new to the forum. I have close to 15 used HSCE mod's for the SLC5/04 and I am wondering if there is a place I could sell them. There...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom