FactoryTalk Software

Hello everyone. Hope you are ok.
Currently I am doing a automation project and I made the following IAB Architecture.
Arq.jpg
As you can see I am using 2 generic server (1 principal and 1 redundant). Also this project consist of 4 different processes and to not use to many physical servers I am planning to virtualize (1 Virtual machine for each process). This is where my problem begins.
I am not so sure which FactoryTalk software to use for the virtual machines and the Clients(also 1 client for each process), I need some help with this.

Thank you.

A few questions -
Why are you using a VM per process? Why not combine each process into an application and then break the application into Areas? (I would see if this is possible solution) What are the size of each area?
For the software I would utilize FactoryTalk SE. I am unsure if FactoryTalk ME has redundancy capabilities. Then have an RDS VM for remote connection from the clients.

A few questions -
Why are you using a VM per process? Why not combine each process into an application and then break the application into Areas? (I would see if this is possible solution) What are the size of each area?
For the software I would utilize FactoryTalk SE. I am unsure if FactoryTalk ME has redundancy capabilities. Then have an RDS VM for remote connection from the clients.

Thanks for the answer. Yes ,I use a VM per process. Each process are required to have their own factorytalkserver. Also do you have any suggestion for factorytalk that lets you make Excel reports for any critic variable in the process?.