2 versions of Factory Talk View Studio on 1 machine?

Code Blagger

Hi chaps. I've been working on a project which required me to use FTVS V10, I had to edit some buttons on some HMI screens.
I've now started another project which requires me to use FTVS V6.15 or later.

When I tried to restore the APA file it wouldn't let me, said I needed to be using V6.15 or later. Well I have V10 on my machine but for whatever reason it won't let me restore it.
I'm presuming V10 is too far forward to open V6.15?

Anyway, is my best way forward to just download 6.15 from the Rockwell download centre? Will 2 versions of FTVS sit happily side by side eon my machine or do I need to remove V10 and just have V6.15 on it for the time being?

TIA.

SE or ME?
ME can deal with older versions, SE really cannot.
Also, you may be running into the problem with the Tag Database being the old Watcom 32 bit one, in which case you need to convert it to the new 64 bit database.

And no, different versions of FTView Studio cannot exist on one machine. Hence, my plethora of Virtual Machines for different FTView versions.