Requesting data from ATEQ Premier F through RS-232 Port?

ConnorCM371

does anyone have any insight on how to request specific data from an ATEQ Premier F leak test unit using a PLC? I have the ATEQ hooked up to the a PLC using Logix5000 through a serial adapter card. When hooked up the card automatically generated several tags in Logix but I know absolutely nothing about what tag is what and which ones to use to acquire the data (pressure data specifically). Looking at the Field-bus Networking manual for the unit it seems like I have to send a request bit and then the ATEQ will send it but I have no idea how to do this at all through Logix or the ATEQ.

If anyone else has any experience hooking up an ATEQ unit to a PLC to receive this data and help would be majorly appreciated.

I saw some code before, but it's different from your hardware.
I have here ATEQ 485->Anybus Profinet->Siemens CPU300