Hi,

I installed a PF 753 (20F-11ND052AA0NNNNN) Firmware: v2.007.37
with a 24V DC 22-Series I/O Module (20-750-2262C-2R) on slot 4

Configured:
DI Stop on Port 0: Dig In Sts.Digital In 1
DI Fwd Reverse on Port 4: Dig In Sts.Input 1
and
DI Run on Port 4: Dig In Sts.Input 0

I usually configure inputs this way: two-wire RUN (and normal STOP, ramp or coast), one DI for FWD/REV (if required) and one STOP which I utilize for "fast stop" (current injection or some other mean)

In this case I am getting message "DigIn Cfg B" which dissapears if I disable the Fwd Reverse input.

The thing is that I configured the same on another PF 753 v2.005.33 in a similar machine with absolutely no issue.

I know I can try "DI Run Forward" and "DI Run Reverse" instead but I don't want to.

Any idea, please

Thank you

It's an obscure but known bug in the PowerFlex 753 firmware.

RA Knowledgebase Answer ID BF23053 (Access Level: Everyone) has the details.

Thank you very much my friend. I should have checked the knowledge base before asking. I'm going for the flashback option. Not sure where to read the right fw version number, it seems the numbers I provided are not. I'm checking my .dno backup files.

Thank you again.