Studio 5000 Emulate

scantech

I am not able to see my virtual controller in order to download a project. I have gone through the Rockwell doc, as well as the extremely direct and helpful tutorial here:

http://www.plcdev.com/book/export/html/432

Stats are as follows:

RS Linx Classic is running with VBP driver, slot 2
Emulate 5570 controller is running in slot 2 (v32)
Studio 5000 blank and error free program with Emulate 5570 (v32)

Who Active > VBP > Browse to controller > cannot download

What am I missing?

Last edited:
The position of your project controller has to match the position in the emulator, do you have it in Slot-2? Most folks use Slot 0 for the controller, I recommend you re-arrange your emulator to match.

Looks good for RSLinx and emulate slot.
Now show us your io configuration and rack size.
Verify all rungs are proper.
Update your studio to latest patch