CEIA Metal Detectors - Can they integrate into RS Logix 5000 ( CompactLogix )

Rob S.

Good Morning , and Happy Fathers Day ,

We have a lot of CEIA Metal Detectors and we would like to capture this data into our IPM Stations . If you have CEIA Metal Detectors, have you been able to integrate them in CompactLogix ? I understand that you can , and through the CompactLogix you can then send that information to IPM .

Have any of you done this , and if so , have you come across any good examples or manuals ?

Thanks so much .

Similar Topics

Hello. We want to buy a damaged metal detector, with damaged "main power board". Someone knows this construction and can tell anything about...
Replies
Views
I am looking at an application where I will need to detect small hairline cracks in stamped metal parts. The sensing will need to be done in the...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , We had a Mettler Toledo Safeline Metal Detector acting unstable last week . We brought Mettler Toledo in to look at it ...
Replies
Views
Currently my company has a MT metal detector model V4 that has been down for the better part of a month. The metal detector is giving a F06-5 IO...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We have a new Fortress Stealth Metal Detector. About 30' away we have a machine with motors and solenoids on it , Whenever...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom