S7-317PN/DP comms to slave via UDP

Manglemender

Hello,

I have a current project that involves adding a new load cell amplifier to an existing machine control system. Adding new analogue inputs to the existing I/O is a possibility but I noted that the device can communicate by UDP and wondered if there were any examples/advice out there.

I did find an example of two PLCs communication over UDP: https://support.industry.siemens.co...rface-of-an-s7-300-s7-400-cpu-?dti=0&lc=en-WW

CPU S7 317PN/DP programmed with Simatic Manager V5.5 and also has an MP270 HMI programmed with WinccFlexible2008.

The goal is to display measured tensions on the HMI.

Thanks in advance,

Nick

Similar Topics

Is there any easy way to collect and send db- data from 317 cpu to desktop PC? 317 cpu has rj45- port, but cpu does not have internal web-...
Replies
Views
Has anyone setup communications with Red Lion 3.0 MODBUS to Baker Hughes Centrilift GCS VFD? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi , Looking for some help. We have a 343-1 PN Lean Card & 315-2DP connected to an external system collecting data. After a recent shutdown...
Replies
Views
I have been trying to add a button to an HMI Panelview version 5.1 for a couple days. Each time I download I get no data in my buttons, only...
Replies
Views
Hi experts, I hope you're all having fantastic days. I'm having trouble getting my CompactLogix 1769-L24ER to communicate with my InTouch...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom