Instruction Equivalents of Omron Cx Programmer to GE Fanuc PLC Developer

SriGR

I need your help guys.

I would like to convert Omron CJ series PLC to GE Fanuc 90-30, does anybody has instruction set equivalents of Omron to GE Fanuc, Please post it.

It will be of great help.

Hello SriGR,

What you are asking for is bordering on the impossible! (If anybody actually has produced a manufacturers instruction set comparison table, then I humbly apologise!:geek: ).

The only way to compare instruction sets is to compare information that is in the programming manuals for each PLC type.
Bear in mind, that even though the basic instruction may preform the same function (e.g. ADD: A + B = C), there will be flags for such things as overflow, error, carry etc, which again will be different.

Good luck.