RS View SE client error

kurt.brinker

I just installed rs view se on a computer and loaded the license. i directed his factory talk directory to the server, opened my application and added him as a user and part of the admin group, i then added his computer to the computer group. When i run the client and i enter his login, i get the error "You do not have security priveleges to access this application"

i am at my wits end!! any ideas?

You have to set first the Factory Talk .

In the start Menu, open the Factory Talk Administration Console. Follow the instructions.

found the problem. He was setup correctly in factory talk but the one vital error i made was that i didn't add him in the rsview user account.

(settings/rsview user account/add/etc)

oh yeah, and his time zone was dublin. That was also causing problems