Problems transfering data from Protool to Simatic c7 635 OP

NoName

Hello

I have compiled a simple program in Protool and when I try to transfer it to the OP C7-635 it starts transmiting and then stops at this file: PRO.FWD -> PDATA.FWD
And than the error msg on the OP reads: "Flash simatic PDATA.FWD configuratino file could not be loaded"

Does any one know what the problem could be?

Thank you.

Now I managed to transfer the data to the OP without problems, but when i want to start the program, the OP gives me this error msg:

Flash simatic PDATA.FWD configuration file could not be loaded"

Tnx

I had a similar problem before, and it turned out to be the Protool Version. Try getting the latest Protool Version and try it again.
Good Luck

May be you are trying to download the source file into a CF flash card, but you have not the CF card in the panel.

From File/Download/Preference remove "Enable upload"

pdata.fwd

I have had the same problem with an TP170B touchpanel from SIEMENS.
tried programming it using PROTOOL V6 SP3 but got the next error message :

the file simatic/flash/pdata.fwd configuration file could not be loaded,
runtime wil now terminate.

Solution:

Install HF3 (hotfix 3) for PROTOOL V6 SP3 (this file was sent to me by SIEMENS, after a phonecall to them, explaining my problem.

After this installation, I did an OS-UPDATE on the touchpanel, and downloaded my program again,and everything worked out fine

NO MORE PROBLEMS.

Hope this wil help you...

i have a broblem with C7 635 touch
the touch screen was broken
i couldnot upload the OP program
i contact siemens and they said if you couldnt go transfer mode because the touch was broken so you will not be able to upload the program
could any one support a solution