PLC5 HotBackup with Flex IO Configuration

Joydip

J
Hi,
I am using PLC5/40C as Hot Backup in ControlNet.I used 1794 ACNR15/C ( Flex Module) as a controlNet adapter to connect I/Os.In RSNetworx for controlNet all the I/Os and the 1794 ACNR15/C adapter were added to the Scanlist of Primary and Secondary PLC. I inserted a connection against 1794 ACNR15/C as Discrete Redundant Owner which would establish connection with all Flex digital modules in Rack Optimization format.Now I wnat to add Flex Analog input and output modules to the primary and secondary by inserting connection from Scanlist configuration ( direct connection format ). But the option
" INSERT CONNECTION" is not enabled for analog modules. How do I configure connection of Flex analog modules to primary and secondary PLC5/C ? Is it related to Firmware of the Flex Adapter ?

Hope somebody can help me.