Question in programming Siemens PLC

stevenPLC

S
Hi all my expert friends...I'm still new with Siemens PLC and I am using the Siemens PLC model S7-300 (CPU315-2 DP). I am facing some programming issues as follows:

1) The PID configuration - The PID action is not correct. Its action is at only one way even when the PV > SP or PV < SP. What's the most proper method to configure the PID? I'm using the FB41 CONT_C function block.

2) I need to do some program to detect actual time of 1 sec. But the Sec Timer used in program unable to detect accurately 1 sec (compare to actual time of 1 second). Any configuration or method to avoid this?

PLZ...can any of our experts help me oUT ASAP? PLZZ..
Thank you.. <"o">..

Similar Topics

I have the following code in My S7-300 function block: AN #Dig_IN_GLYCOL_LVL_OK S #ALM_LO_GLYCOL_LVL AN #FLAG_CHILLER_ENABLE AN...
Replies
Views
Could anyone tell me how to reset a counter in a particular time in a day , say 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. in Simatic S7 system. If anyone provide me an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wondering how to program a function that has an integer(or word) input but return the value contains in the address of the input. for...
Replies
Views
I'm new to the Siemens plc and Step7 software. I have a S7-200 and I like to combine a bunch of alarm bits (%m10.0-%m10.7 & %m11.0-%m11.7) into...
Replies
Views
Hi all my expert friends...I'm still new with Siemens PLC and I am using the Siemens PLC model S7-300 (CPU315-2 DP). I am facing some programming...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom