Moving Wonderware Application Changed Font Automatically

msohaibbutt

I am using Wonderware Intouch 2012 R2. I recently moved an application to another computer and found that the font size is automatically changed by doing so. When i checked the font properties, then font name was blank. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Found the solution. The font was missing on the target computer. Once the font installed, then this problem was resolved.

I had a similar situation when an IT pro replaced a computer running Wonderware.

None of the fields or descriptions showed - just empty boxes and the numerical values. Someone here said to check the fonts, and I copied all Windows fonts to the new CPU & everything showed (I "forgot" to tell the IT pro how I fixed it, though)

Similar Topics

Such a simple, low priority issue with the Wonderware HMI, but I can't seem to stumble upon the answer without seriously digging into the manual...
Replies
Views
I'm a Siemens person, and this is one of my first AB programs. The customer wants everything programmed in Ladder. I have a lot of data (3...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a compact Logix plc and I have been task with configuring alarms into our SCADA when an Analog signal stops moving. The analog...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am a beginner with a Siemens Logo 8 PLC. I would determine the direction of an object if it passes a whole cycle of 2 input sensors. See...
Replies
Views
Can an AOP be removed from Logix? I seem to have some version weirdness from an E&H AOP and I need to see if reinstalling the AOP will correct it.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom