Programming Methods

randy

Supporting Member
I would like to know what constitutes the style of programming that is used on a particular project. There are conditional and step programming methods used. How do you determine which method to use?

Also, recent I landed a new job as an Industrial Electrician. This company is using GE-Fanuc PLC’s and the programming software LM90 DOS based. How can I get my hands on a copy of this antique programming software?

Thanks,

Randy

I would like to know what constitutes the style of programming that is used on a particular project. There are conditional and step programming methods used. How do you determine which method to use?

Which ever method is easiest I would I guess. Where I work I only use the step method, but most of the machines I work on, have a very specific order of events that need to be followed.

I hope this helps you some.

regards