wonderware intouch

ahmed farrag

i have a problem in my intouch application manager .
after i select my hmi app windows viewer , an error message appeared and the program is aborted and closed.
the message is

"license
intouchOEM_
license does not match the address of this computer "

although the license is already installed at my license manager console and every thing is OK .
please can anyone help to solve these problem to be able to open intouch windows viewer.

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-24 at 17.29.18.jpeg

it should request a reboot. When it comes back up, you should be okay. You may want to verify the license is there.

Similar Topics

Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am upgrading a Wonderware SCADA form version 9.5 to version 23. I am able to migrate all the graphic, but when to activate the runtime this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am using OI.GATEWAY.2 to communicate to the PLC using an OPC UA. I can see the tags using an OPC explorer connecting to the...
Replies
Views
For a while, I have been working with InTouch 10.1. The problem I am currently facing is the need to implement certain functions that do not...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I am using Intouch Wonderware. Does anyone know how to enlarge the AlarmViewerCtrl properties window? In my case it is cut off as in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom