Studio 5000 UI

JPNoyola

So, I've started working on projects that are using Studio v30 and above. The UI has been changed and while most apparent changes are just aesthetic I really miss stuff like being able to switch through routine tabs with ctrl+pgup/dn and having ctrl+tab switch only between tags, xref, and the like.

Does anyone know if there is any way to change those hotkey mappings? Or the UI in general for that matter? As far as I know I can only change the editor window's colors.

So, I've started working on projects that are using Studio v30 and above. The UI has been changed and while most apparent changes are just aesthetic I really miss stuff like being able to switch through routine tabs with ctrl+pgup/dn and having ctrl+tab switch only between tags, xref, and the like.

Does anyone know if there is any way to change those hotkey mappings? Or the UI in general for that matter? As far as I know I can only change the editor window's colors.

yeah it sucks. its like they are trying to make a a formerly great package(logix 5k and studio 5k) into a terrible one(Proficy).

yeah it sucks. its like they are trying to make a a formerly great package(logix 5k and studio 5k) into a terrible one(Proficy).

Wow! I know that Proficy ME has its shortcomings, but I really didn't consider it terrible! Used them both, and had my share of issues with both. All depends on what you are used to, I guess...

I use AHK To make my own keys. It works most of the times, and you can even set it up so it's eligible for non-fullscreen windows.