Received via PM

Steve Bailey

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
The boondocks of Western Massachusetts USA
I received this PM recently.

Hello Steve,

I'm working with a TCP HMI lately and I don't have much information on manuals and software. I want to change the recipe name but I don't know how. Can you shed some light on this?

I prefer to keep the discussion in the public area.

What is the part number of your TCP unit? There have been several models over the years. What software are you using?

Similar Topics

Were those the only files? Megabasic files have the suffix .bas You can probably get along without PCOP. Termf is sufficient to do whatever you...
Replies
Views
I received this by PM. I prefer to keep the discussion on the forum. Hello ! I managed to connect to PLC GE 90-30. I don't know the Proficy...
Replies
Views
I just got this via PM I prefer to keep the discussion on the forum. Can you be a little more specific? What is the nature of your trouble? Are...
Replies
Views
I got this PM this morning. I prefer to keep the discussion on the forum. There are two default passwords in a PanelMate. I would try them...
Replies
Views
I got this request today. I prefer to answer on the forum. Hello Steve, I am doing an upgrade to a PLC rack and I have an IC693CMM302 and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom