Communication between PLC and Raspberry PI

Node-red issues

Thanks guys it worked but i was using modbus, now what if i want to transfer a text file from my pc to my pi using FTP and the content of the text file can be seen in nodered. It would be great and all of my problems will be solved.

Any suggestions?

Check out Kurt Braun's YouTube channel. He's got some really great videos with PLCs and Raspberry PIs.

Good Luck,

Yosi

Similar Topics

I'm trying to write a data in Arduino using MODWR function block .I used the code I got from online for both PLC and Arduino. I made the wiring...
Replies
Views
Communication between devices will stop working for a certain period of time. I caught the error message using WireShark. I cannot identify the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to establish communication between Siemens PLC 1500 and Matlab. I followed a tutorial on youtube at this link: But when I got to the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I don't have experience PLC programming so it might be a stupid question. I made a socket request to PLC and there is no problem to read...
Replies
Views
My plant has several CompactLogix 1769-L32 PLC's programmed with RSLogix 5000 V 20.05 as we look into expansions and upgrades would there be a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom