Proficy Machine Edition 8.5.

Elcan

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all,
Could somebody send me a Dropbox link or similar with the executable installation file for PROFICY Machine Edition 8.50 SIM 17?
I have the license but I lost the DVD, and the link on the GE website doesn't work. I need to install the software and move the license to a new PC.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Is there any reason why you're not working with your distributor?
My distributor had not been responding to me until a few minutes ago.

Let me be clear. I am not soliciting a restricted/paid installation file. The file is free to download (using a registered GE user, that is free to create). You still need the license to run it in unrestricted mode, and I have the license.

I'm still interested in getting the file ASAP, if anybody is willing to share it with me, while my (slow) distributor helps me.

Thank you!