IDEC Smart Relay FBD assistance

RogerBrunner

Hello,

I have a system that needs a new feature added to an existing diagram, i have been beating my head against the wall and cannot figure it out.

The Program works as intended, we are adding a button I7 into the system.

I1 starts a 60 sec timer, if I1 clears the timer stops and resets. Need at add in a momentary button I7 to stop the timer and not restart the timer unless I1 clears and triggered again.

I1 I7.PNG

Similar Topics

Hallo and Happy new year to all I am looking for the connector in the attached picture but I can't find it anywhere.It is for the serial...
Replies
Views
Greetings. A guru at IDEC told me I could use the Windlgc software to talk to the Siemens Logo! Smart Relay. I can't get it to work. Has anyone...
Replies
Views
Greetings to All I have IDEC microsmart FC4A - c24r2 PLC... I need to format the old program in that... it was password protected. How do I...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to figure out how to count up and count down via IDEC Smart Relays which i'm learning are the same as Siemans LOGO I1 Resident entrance...
Replies
Views
I have a FL1F Smart relay, Its somewhat secure, I have to login to a VPN in order to access it, however i would like to enable at least a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom