needed help with program in easysoft 6

nsrx

Hi,
i need help in a task on my studies. The program should manage watering the lawn when the humidity falls below 50%, maximum 4 times a day and needs to be powered on firstly by a remote controller.
I tried and made this but i don't know how should i set clock properly:
SFroDBT.jpg

Can somebody help me in any way?

work type: forming a pulse
showing param: calling not available

Last edited:
Divide the day into four periods of six hours each.
Within each period, if the humidity falls below 50% turn on the PLC output that controls watering for whatever period of time you decide is necessary. Once the lawn has been watered in any 6-hour period make sure it can't be watered again until the next 6-hour period.
Reset all internals at the start of the next day.