help with 1756-eweb server and client program

lunknowl

hi, i follow the manual to setup server and client for 1756-eweb card but i have some question, is there anyone who have program for both server and client run at the same time (with different ip for server and different ip for client)

Last edited:
The 1756-EWEB has only one IP address for its Ethernet port.

If you need both Client and Server features at the same time, with independent IP addresses, you will need two modules.

What protocol are you trying to implement ? There may be a better solution than the old 1756-EWEB module.

Similar Topics

We are using our 1756-eweb to get the time from a correct time server and set the controller time. The problem is that the E-Web is doing an...
Replies
Views
Guys, please help me with this urgently. We have Logic 5575 installed in hot n standby setup. For some reason, the primary now cannot sync with...
Replies
Views
We upgraded a machine which had 1756-L62 Ver 15 to 1756-L82E running version 32. Every once in a while the processor faults with Type 01 Code 61...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I am having some issues wiring 3 Proportional valves. I am connecting the valve position reference to a 1756-OF8 AB card in a...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone!* I am having some issues with the internal wiring/wiring of the 1756-OF8 analog output card in my Controllogix L55 controller. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom