Panelmate Pro 1785T AB accelerator DH+ Error light always on.. HELP!

I have a Panelmate 1785T with the AB accelerator option card, talking DH+ to my SLC 5/04. The error light comes on immediately after powering up the HMI. There is no DH+ communications.

I don't have the optional AB driver disk for the Panelmate software. But, I don't need that just to transfer the project, do I?

Also, what are the pinouts on the serial cable to the Panelmate serial ports. Does it tranfer with either COM1 or COM2, or does it matter which port that I use?

Ok. I still have the same problem with DH+ communications.

But, now when I try to upload our project to a new unit, it fails because we do not have the AB driver installed.

We tried downloading and installing the AB driver from the ATS website.

But, the AB driver is not available to install from the drivers tab. The drivers pull down is grayed out.