Where to donate PLC parts

Hi,

I had a number of old PLCs and I/O modules following some upgrades. SLC 5/04's 5/05s L32E, L35E, S7-315-2DPs, 314,

Does anyone know of somewhere I can donate these. Old stuff I know but maybe college or something may be interested.
I have a load of old S5 **** too but I guess the bin is the only place for that.

I buy a lot... if you want to sell anything email or PM me

I have donated to several schools, just see what locals you have and give them a call... most are happy to take anything you have

(EDIT) I also look for non-profit or local schools when donating, most of the for profit business can afford hardware

Last edited:
Check with your local community colleges I know my town has a mechatronics program which would really love to have them.

S5 would be highly sought after for plants that still have critical machines controlled by them... ebay them, donate profit to charity...

Hi,

I had a number of old PLCs and I/O modules following some upgrades. SLC 5/04's 5/05s L32E, L35E, S7-315-2DPs, 314,

Does anyone know of somewhere I can donate these. Old stuff I know but maybe college or something may be interested.
I have a load of old S5 **** too but I guess the bin is the only place for that.

I wonder if you still have those PLCs? Can I PM you if you don't mind?

I wonder if you still have those PLCs? Can I PM you if you don't mind?

Back in 2018 when this thread was started the PLC's that MorphuisOGrady listed were worth maybe 500.00 now add a zero to the end :) give them another year or two and they will be back down to 500