PVP 700 jump to display?

Do you mean the "Open Display" button object ? That's among the Navigation objects.

Or the Remote Display Number global connection ? That's in the Global Connections section. That's generally how you have the PLC control navigation.

On FT studio ME, I have only, Goto, Return to, and Close. I'm basically looking for a macro that when my Boolean on the plc=1 the HMI jumps to the screen I want. Is there a thing for that in FactoryTalk?

The manual I offered is not from AB.
"Once the display settings window is open, there are a few changes we need to make.
Enter the following information into the “Display Settings” window:
- Display Number: 2
Once you have entered the following information, click the “Apply” followed by the
“OK” button at the bottom of the “Display Settings” window."
Display number identifies this screen from all others, and this number must be used when changing from one screen to another.
This is an excerpt from the manual I mentioned.

On FT studio ME, I have only, Goto, Return to, and Close. I'm basically looking for a macro that when my Boolean on the plc=1 the HMI jumps to the screen I want. Is there a thing for that in FactoryTalk?

There is a way to do this, but it's not super obvious. It also depends on which version of FT Studio you are using.

First, make sure each screen has a unique display number that is not 0.
Create a PLC tag (INT) where the number for the display that you want will be stored. Use your Boolean to move the number of the display that you want into that tag.
In studio, create an HMI tag (Analog) with Data Source Device that points to the PLC tag.

In Studio, under the System folder, create a Global Connection in the Display tab to the connection "Remote Display Number". Assign your HMI tag.

Whatever number is in your PLC / HMI tag, will cause the display associated with that number to be opened. If you want to return display control to the operator, move a 0 to that tag.

Keep in mind that this may not close displays that are currently open. If all of your displays are "replace" style displays, you can assign your tag to the connection "Replace Display Number.
You can also assign a tag to the Connection "Close an On Top Display" to close a display. You can also use macros to write values to multiple connections simultaneously, then use a tag value in the PLC to run the macro.

In Global Connections, the Macro tab is right next to the Display tab.
Hit the Help button on these tabs for more explanations!

$