Routing with Siemens Comfort panel

Plc_User

I have a comfort panel with smartservice option (to see the panel from an internet browser on a pc) that is connected to the PN- port of 317PN, there is also a cp343-1 lean that is connected to the factory network. The PN port of the cpu is not connected to the factory network.
Can I see the panel screens on an internet browser on a pc on the factory network (connected to cp343-1 lean) while the panel is connected to the pn-port of the cpu?
Are special settings for this routing necessary?

Similar Topics

Hi all. I am trying to figure out how to connect STARTER v4.1 to MM4 on a customers site. I want to install STARTER on the customers PC, and...
Replies
Views
We have a fairly large distributed system which are all connected and accessable via the ethernet CP-343-1 modules. All field devices are...
Replies
Views
Kindly, if we enable the routing on the Rockwell Stratix 5700 switch, as in the below link, will it cause any trouble? Like for axis motion...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Have a question about setting up routing across VLANS. I have attached a picture of the layout and will try describe best I can...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a question... is it possible that two IPS in different network segments can see each other through communication between...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom