I bought new plc dvp es2e and 12se
I need them for the ethernet in them
Now every plc comes with a default ip addreas and tcpip port
In this case usually
ip :192.168.0.5
tcpip port: 502
I can see the ip and change it using DCI soft
But i can't change the tcpip port number
And it is important to do that because am using more than one plc on the same network and i need to access them using internet

so please help me with it if you can

thanks

I don't know about that system specifically, but most PLCs I've touched have a fixed port number for programming. I know, for example, that Siemens PLCs use port 102 for comms, and there is no way to change it for either the PLC or the programming software.

However, if this becomes necessary, there are fancy things that can be done with NAT routing and VPNs to make it possible. I'd recommend contacting an industrial networking vendor if you want to know more.

hello

I bought new plc dvp es2e and 12se
I need them for the ethernet in them
Now every plc comes with a default ip addreas and tcpip port
In this case usually
ip :192.168.0.5
tcpip port: 502
I can see the ip and change it using DCI soft
But i can't change the tcpip port number
And it is important to do that because am using more than one plc on the same network and i need to access them using internet

so please help me with it if you can

thanks

Delta default ethernet port are 502 for Modbus TCP. It cannot have port adjust to http or other. If you need to connect via internet you should use public fix IP and forward port at router to your PLC IP with port 502.

Thanks for responding guys
The problem is am already using more than one delta plc
In the same place
They share the same network
I built a scada software to control them
And that has no problem on the same network
But when i use a pc on the internet it works fine if there is only one plc on that network
But when there is more than one then i will have to change the port number so i can forward it to the internet
With the hmi it is easy but the plc i can't find it yet
With thanks

Thanks for responding guys
The problem is am already using more than one delta plc
In the same place
They share the same network
I built a scada software to control them
And that has no problem on the same network
But when i use a pc on the internet it works fine if there is only one plc on that network
But when there is more than one then i will have to change the port number so i can forward it to the internet
With the hmi it is easy but the plc i can't find it yet
With thanks

You can use many PLC with Modbus TCP on same network. You should config them with seperate IP with same port no. 502 such as

PC: 192.168.1.1
PLC1: 192.168.1.2
PLC2 : 192.168.1.3

[edit] I see your problem maybe you should use VPN for connect data from network or change port to forward with other PLC such as

502 to PLC1 port 502
503 to PLC2 port 502

Last edited:
You can use many PLC with Modbus TCP on same network. You should config them with seperate IP with same port no. 502 such as

PC: 192.168.1.1
PLC1: 192.168.1.2
PLC2 : 192.168.1.3

[edit] I see your problem maybe you should use VPN for connect data from network or change port to forward with other PLC such as

502 to PLC1 port 502
503 to PLC2 port 502

Thanks it worked i connected rhe plc using the port 503
I will try it on 6 plcs later
Thanks for your help