Modicon delete vertical SHRT.

kf5pv

I am pretty bad in Modicon. I am trying to edit some code, but have made some vertical shorts that I need to remove. I have been reading some and getting close to the end of my 16 hour day, but no luck. I am good to go in AB, but this modicon is for the birds. proworx32. you can see the SHRT's in the attached picture.

TIA

Paul

modi.png

I "think" you need to put cursor to the right or left of the vertical short and press the minus key. It took me a while to figure this out a year or two ago so my memory might not be correct.

Good luck with the online edits with ProWorks, sometimes it goes ok. Other times not so much
Good luck

ProWorx32 is also somewhat obsolete. Your client should seriously consider upgrading to Control Expert (Unity Pro) if they can.

From memory you need to have the cursor on the horizontal rung left or right of the short and "maybe" press delete or right click and select... it has been many years since i last used proworx. I'd try with a different, offline copy first.

I have tried that. haha. maybe I will try Ctrl. -

Actually I was able to remove one of them, but not the others.

Thanks

Last edited: