Programming in RS Logix 500

AB2005

Dear friends,

During addressing a Bit, Counter etc. an option appears in RS Logix 500 English “Next Unused Element” which inform the programmer the next element which he can address in ladder. I have tried to find this option in the RS Logix in my PC but failed. I think I have an old version of RS Logix 500 but I need help how I can install this useful option in my Software. Can any body help me out?

See PDF and picture below

EnableAddressWizard.jpg

Dear Micky

I checked and found that there was no button named "XRef/Address Wizard", only two buttons were found. I think i have an old version of RS Logix. Can i upgrade this software?

Yes you can. Call your local AB rep. You will need a support contract $$$. If you have a tech connect contract then go to AB's web site and download the latest ver.